We believe that our handcrafted furniture is an investment and that our customers should be reassured that, in the event that any defect or damage occurs, we will repair or replace any furniture that has been purchased at Amish-Crafted Furniture. If the damage was caused due to negligence or abuse, repairs or replacements will be paid by the customer.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Any furniture that has been purchased off our showroom floor can be returned within 15 days. Credit or debit card purchases will be charged 5% for processing fees.
- Purchase of any items on sale is final. Any sale items must be paid in full at time of purchase. No layaway available on sale items.
- A minimum deposit of 50% is required to place an order for furniture. Balance of invoice is due upon receipt of your order.
- If an order is canceled after it is in the process of being built, customer will be charged 30% of the original invoice price. If not, we can give you store credit or refund your money minus 5% processing fee. We cannot refund any custom orders, such as special sizes, or added features that are not listed as standard options.
- Please allow at least 10 weeks for your furniture to be crafted. Living room & office furniture takes 12 weeks. A store representative will contact you when your furniture arrives at our store to arrange delivery.
- Amish-Crafted furniture is not responsible for manufacturer’s delays and does not guarantee delivery dates.
You are required to put 20% down and you have six months to pay your balance. You will receive your furniture when it is paid in full. If you fail to pay off layaway within 6 months, you will lose your deposit and the item(s) will be for sale.